Friday 23 December 2011

Dr Geebers The Pebbleman At Amroth South Wales 2009 creating magic at christmas

For someone who was homeless and decided to change my life around for the better. This film was created at Amroth South Wales in freezing tempertures. Infact it was the coldest winter in 40 years here in the U.K. It got down to -10oC and I was living in a single skin tent. This was after walking from Brighton May 2009 clockwise round the coast of the U.K. creating displays along the way. With no funding or sponcership only the help of the general public. This was a real homeless awearness journey that sent me a bit crazy at times. Check out Dr Geebers The Pebbleman and see what he creates or even google Dr Geebers to find out more.

I have now finished and completed the journey after suffering dew to the tempertures and sheer lack of equipment. Coldest temperture was -21oC along with windchill. Please do not attempt such a journey unless you have the right equipment and training.
Thank you to all those people who help me out on my journey and maybe one day with sponcership I can do this again to help other people who are in the same situation I was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment